Steering "hop" at speed - Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to upgrade, but out of the budget. A lot of truck and car maintenance stuff to do.

I have a relationship with Fox.... but $$$ talks LOL

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't read whole thread. Your shocks definitely need a rebuild. I just went through it and my truck performed exactly like your describing. Like a very violent shutter and it would make my truck try to push through the turns. This immediately went away once I rebuilt mine. It'll cost $250 plus shipping to and from Fox.

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't read whole thread. Your shocks definitely need a rebuild. I just went through it and my truck performed exactly like your describing. Like a very violent shutter and it would make my truck try to push through the turns. This immediately went away once I rebuilt mine. It'll cost $250 plus shipping to and from Fox.

Thanks Maxx,

That is what I remember. I don't have a problem rebuilding... especially with how I use my truck, but there are some features that the upgrades offer that could help me. I have a bit of time to decide what the next plans are.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Maxx,

That is what I remember. I don't have a problem rebuilding... especially with how I use my truck, but there are some features that the upgrades offer that could help me. I have a bit of time to decide what the next plans are.

Now is definitely the time to upgrade if you plan on it.