Start/stop delete for R model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2023 order guide and the 2023 spec sheets did not show auto start/stop. Only thing I’ve seen mentioning it, is the photo of the order confirmation you posted. I never stated disabling it Mymode meant it didn’t have it. I was trying to give you an alternative based on the information you gave. Since your truck has 100% been verified to have auto start/stop you can buy the auto start/stop eliminator that plugs behind the disable button.

There is no option to order start stop on the R in WBDO.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the interior pictures of the R have the auto start/stop button above the screen like the previous generations

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go **** on someone else's parade swimboy. It'll come, just like my 2022 did.

A little sensitive are we Mossy. Feeling a little doubt regarding your locked in R order are ya. Amazing how the allocations aren’t even out and yours is already in your garage. Good for you.

My post was a simple statement regarding Fords abilty to produce said vehicle in a timely manner and you get your feelers hurt. Sorry your parade got a little damp.

Good grief

Sam

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A little sensitive are we Mossy. Feeling a little doubt regarding your locked in R order are ya. Amazing how the allocations aren’t even out and yours is already in your garage. Good for you.

My post was a simple statement regarding Fords abilty to produce said vehicle in a timely manner and you get your feelers hurt. Sorry your parade got a little damp.

Good grief

Sam
It does kinda make you wonder whether he's posting fantasies from his mother's basement, no?

HookEm

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's going to be available or not, but looking at the order guide, it is not an option on the 5.2, though it is an option on the 3.5 and 5.0. I specified delete with my "order", so we'll see what happens. Snips from the order guide below.

1659862886593.png
5.2 shown with auto start/stop

1659862958218.png
Option to delete on the 3.5 but not the 5.2 in the Raptor specs

1659863142504.png
Option to delete on the 5.0 in the Lariat series (and other series with the 5.0 option)

Last edited: