Start/stop delete 2023 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob O

Reaction score
When did they add it back? I have a 23 that was built in November and it doesn’t have it. I also didn’t get a credit for it on my window sticker, I just assumed the got rid of it all together.
Mine is an early/mid-Dec build and has AS/S. Also had heated steering wheel, which was still showing as a (supply chain-driven) “delete credit” on trucks I found in existing inventory with build dates just a couple months earlier.

To the OP ... this Can be disabled via Forscan, but it’s not perfect.

vill

Reaction score
Mine is an early/mid-Dec build and has AS/S. Also had heated steering wheel, which was still showing as a (supply chain-driven) “delete credit” on trucks I found in existing inventory with build dates just a couple months earlier.

To the OP ... this Can be disabled via Forscan, but it’s not perfect.
I have a heated steering wheel. I guess I just missed the auto star stop feature.

Rob O

Reaction score
It's pretty easy to add back. I did it and so have a few others.

You need to by a new climate module and a clock spring. The wheel has the element. Add a dash of FORScan programming and you're done.

There is a big thread on it.
I meant “lucky” because his didn’t have AS/S added back in yet. Mine has the heated wheel, but also has AS/S activated ... which I could do without. He scored having the wheel but not the start/stop function.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 23 was a mid-Feb 2023 build, and no AS/S or heated wheel. Being in GA, I gladly accepted the $140 credit as I could care less about the heated wheel

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who hurt you?
My bad, forgot it is 2024, and I’m supposed to be mindful of what I say and how I say it as to not offend some group out there whose lives matter and/or whose rights are more important than mine.

I should have said, “…because I live in the Southeast, I don’t think a heated steering wheel is necessary for my case use. However, Ford is wrong for discriminating against other geographically located individuals for not considering their needs. Although I was grateful for the $140 rebate Ford provided, it in no where washes their hands of the injustice. Fortunately, in today’s society, there are plenty of people who can fend for themselves and find solutions to problems imposed on them through no fault of their own. To those people, I applaude you.”

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My bad, forgot it is 2024, and I’m supposed to be mindful of what I say and how I say it as to not offend some group out there whose lives matter and/or whose rights are more important than mine.

I should have said, “…because I live in the Southeast, I don’t think a heated steering wheel is necessary for my case use. However, Ford is wrong for discriminating against other geographically located individuals for not considering their needs. Although I was grateful for the $140 rebate Ford provided, it in no where washes their hands of the injustice. Fortunately, in today’s society, there are plenty of people who can fend for themselves and find solutions to problems imposed on them through no fault of their own. To those people, I applaude you.”
I literally spit my coffee out his morning. I totally needed that!