Stainless works lightning exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look thru my threads in my profile

I would give u the link but I can't on my phone

OR

Search NickPic83's SVT Raptor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you don't I only live 2 hours away from stainlessworks and I don't feel like doing headers on the truck myself I have heard its a pain in the ass so I will take advantage of them being so close

Thank you for the offer do you guys sell Stewart race works I really like there new bumper we could talk about that

Where do you live? I grew up in Chagrin Falls. I lived at the Tanglewood National Golf Club community.

OP
OP
Scrap man

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in steubenville thats funny my friend was going to be the head pro at tanglewood

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My house was at 17134 Northbrook Trail, Chagrin Falls. I was a defensive right tackle for the Tanglewood Blue Devils. I spent my days sneaking onto Haskins Farms barn, corn silo, and corn fields.

We moved from the Tanglewood Country Club, to the first tee off of the Vero Beach Country Club in Florida. A huge change! Then I lived in PGA National for many years. I finally settled on the first tee off of the Highlands Ranch Country Club in Colorado. After all that, my golf game still sucks! I can drive straight in my Raptor, but not on a golf course (unless I'm driving my Raptor ON the golf course). Good thing I'm a little more grown up then I was 20 years ago.

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have stainless works headers with lightning exhaust and no cats!!! I love it. About to get another raptor in the states and I will be getting the same setup. It is a pain to install, took me 12 hours, with no breaks...next time I am paying someone to do it!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you dont mine drone get the setup. I had the full SW setup and the drone at 1700rpm-2000rpm made my ears bleed! Well, it felt like after a 2-15 hour drive. I added motorcycle baffles and resonator tips to help reduce the drone which I would say changed it from a 9 on the drone scale to a 7, with 10 being the worse.
Like a few have said here if you are driving more that 1 hour it will drive you and your passengers crazy.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoy the drone! I went from full SW setup, with high flow cats, back to using SW y-pipe and stock exhaust, with no stock resonator pipe. For me, the drone was horrible. The SW y-pipe replaces your stock connecting pipe that has the resonator. Still sounds good and much more relaxing to drive, with only a very slight drone; about a 2 on scale of 10. Maybe consider going with SW headers and y-pipe to stock exhaust first, to see how you like, may cost a few hundred bucks more, but if have never experienced drone, you will be glad you did.