Stainless Works Dump Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe @PropDr is referring to a support bracket so the side exit system will stay on the trucks and not just drag on the ground. The Super cab guys like the look of the side exit to, you know. I really want a side exit that will take abuse

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe @PropDr is referring to a support bracket so the side exit system will stay on the trucks and not just drag on the ground. The Super cab guys like the look of the side exit to, you know. I really want a side exit that will take abuse
Actually I was talking about the dump system setup.
The available system is for the SCrew.
I have a SCab; the frame is shorter, so the rear hanger location/position needs to be set up to fit.

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We do have an additional hanger for the lightning style exhaust that makes it very rigid. It is the same we use on the Super Crew

Actually I was talking about the dump system setup.
The available system is for the SCrew.
I have a SCab; the frame is shorter, so the rear hanger location/position needs to be set up to fit.

We actually use a shorter and different style Muffler for the Super Cab. I will get it up Tomorrow.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am curious on how the exhaust note is so aggressive. I have a Roush system which is the equivalent of a tin can in comparison. How is it that a larger muffler sounds more aggressive? Or am i just used to the Roush system?

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am curious on how the exhaust note is so aggressive. I have a Roush system which is the equivalent of a tin can in comparison. How is it that a larger muffler sounds more aggressive? Or am i just used to the Roush system?

Stainless Works Utilizes a unique Interior muffler core design which creates a deep aggressive tone. Stainless Works introduced the Louvered Core over ten years to be one of only a few company's in the US with these capabilities. This is how we get our unique aggressive tones.

hop

Reaction score
So this dump system will bolt up to a factory exhaust my exhaust is currently all stock this will bolt up like a cat back system

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Dump system will be louder than the dual muffler systems. It does create a great WOT aggression but cruising speeds are actually tame. I was a bit surprised riding in the truck. It is not as aggressive as the Lightning system.

Is this an entirely new muffler as compared to what the Lightning system uses? This new dump sounds pretty aggressive to me, is there really that much of a difference? I have the Lightning waiting for my SW headers to be put on but would much rather have a dumped exhaust with the same aggression.

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So this dump system will bolt up to a factory exhaust my exhaust is currently all stock this will bolt up like a cat back system

No, The Dump system at this time will only connect to Stainless Works Performance connect Header systems. We are still working on the Factory connect to connect to Factory Manifolds.

Is this an entirely new muffler as compared to what the Lightning system uses? This new dump sounds pretty aggressive to me, is there really that much of a difference? I have the Lightning waiting for my SW headers to be put on but would much rather have a dumped exhaust with the same aggression.

For the Supercrew we used the exact same muffler as the Lightning. For the Supercab, we have changed the muffler designs.

Ah ok, thanks for the response, the system sounds great!

No Problem :happy107: