Spray on linings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine definitely feels "softer," but I haven't had it chip or chunk at all so far. In fairness, the heavy stuff I carry hasn't been all that sharp so far.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Rhino on my 2004 GMC Canyon turned from black to grey in pretty short order. It was soft, too, as 6.2 and Hockster described.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
go with the Line-X. and well... you spent $50k on an awesome truck... why skimp now on something that might be passable..... but for a few hundred more is something way better? and id have them do the wheel wells too... again its a lil bit more money, but your adding protection to your $50k truck.... :waytogo:

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rhino has changed process since 2001. they are now sprayed on high pressure just as linex is. The main difference is that they are still 2 parts resin and 1 part hardner in most locations. i believe they now have a 1:1 system, but i dont think many rhino franchises are using it. Line-X is 1:1 hardner/resin which makes it a harder liner. Beyond all else Linex has over 400 stores coast to coast to handle any warranty work and or repairs. our franchise network is one of our strongest assets.

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rhino has changed process since 2001. they are now sprayed on high pressure just as linex is. The main difference is that they are still 2 parts resin and 1 part hardner in most locations. i believe they now have a 1:1 system, but i dont think many rhino franchises are using it. Line-X is 1:1 hardner/resin which makes it a harder liner. Beyond all else Linex has over 400 stores coast to coast to handle any warranty work and or repairs. our franchise network is one of our strongest assets.

Thanks.. I do think I am going the way of Line-x...