Sound coming from front end 2013 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

austin27585

Reaction score
Hello, my 2013 raptor has been making a weird sound from the front end at low rpms, almost like a bearing that is worn. I’ve replaced both the drivers side idler pulley and the tensioner pulley and the sound still persists. Any ideas? Thanks

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hello, my truck has been making a weird sound from the front end, almost like a bearing that is worn. I’ve replaced both the drivers side idler pulley and the tensioner pulley and the sound still persists. Any ideas? Thanks

Welcome to FRF. The search function on here is amazing. I know you just joined 5 minutes ago, so you might not know where it is. It's in the top right of the screen.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF

It's fairly common, it is the soul of the Raptor that was sacrificed trying to escape.

Please post pics of aforementioned Prius with a squeaky front end (giggity)

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Gen 1. Good luck with the truck. Hopefully someone with a lot more mechanical ability than me can help you out.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning..........

without knowing or being there in person to hear it, does the noise go away in 4wd? need to narrow down location