Something horrible just happened....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nateand101

Reaction score
I feel for you bro. I was not going to say anything, but I picked mine up 2 weeks ago and hit a deer on the way home. The truck only had 79 miles on the ticker when it happened.

IMG_1180.jpg
IMG_1179.jpg
My insurance was right there to help, as well as my dealer gave me the parts at cost.

I did go with a ADD stealth bumper. My thoughts were this will only happen once. Next time I'll be ready.
IMG_1189.jpg

I feel for you and know how it feels. Hang in there it does get better, and the sick feeling goes away as parts start to come in.

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude that is almost identical the damage to my Raptor. I have the same plan you do. If you dont mind me asking how much was the damage worth from your insurance. I was just wondering if I would have enough to cover the ADD.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy Hell man..... i feel for ya... just glad insurance will take care of you tho.

those pics of the damaged raptor made me shed a tear....

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered the ADD Stealth with 40 inch bar yesterday to replace the damaged bumper.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks? He just traded his OEM for an ADD with LED (plus a little coin, but still a good deal in the end). I say congrats are in order.