Some Urban Wheelin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mach1mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for a shock test and tune shoot out. Don't forget about the big ass hill to climb on the way down we can test the hill decent too. May need to put on a snorkel with all the rain we've been having.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys don't mind, next time you go do you mind if I tag along. Mike 773 499 0046.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Mach1mike. Were you driving down Harlem Monday morning?

Mach1mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys don't mind, next time you go do you mind if I tag along. Mike 773 499 0046.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Mach1mike. Were you driving down Harlem Monday morning?

Yes that was me you in a black muddy raptor I seen u at the last second.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Someone at the meet was telling me you just left before I got there. Not good with names yet so don't remember who. I guess we live in the same area. Well by the way cool to see another raptor around.

Mach1mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Someone at the meet was telling me you just left before I got there. Not good with names yet so don't remember who. I guess we live in the same area. Well by the way cool to see another raptor around.

I was not at the meet due to work. I stay buy oak park and diversey. Where you stay by? Maybe we can meet and check out the trucks.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I found it!!! Lol. I saw in the other thread you guys were joking around about keeping it a secret. Sooo.... I thought i would do alittle csi work on google maps i would be able to find it. I gave up after 20 minutes of looking. After working construction around Chicago for the last 10 years you get familiar with certain areas in the city and this helped today when I saw these pics. It was the one that gave it away for me. I worked for 3 weeks on the road right in front, narrowed my search down quite a bit.

Hit me up next time you guys go!!!

Last edited:

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well please crikk do not say anything to anyone on where it is this is not a public place and don't need everyone tearing it up and getting cops called to close it down.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see that one pic back on page 1 has been removed, that was a key give away to where it was. Took me five minutes to figure it out back when those were posted. Don't worry I promise I won't tell anybody, seriously.

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Chris you are never down this way we have nothing to worry about there buddy with you haha you need to get out of up there and come down here for the summer