GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You fit in great with the Democrats. Change topic and focus on something than the actual narrative.

Just admit it. You lost bud
Typical crybaby, you lose so you bring up politics, as if it has anything to do with a truck comparison. Change topics? Why? You sure made it a point to slander Raptors with your little made up stories, now you want to talk about something else?

You posted a bunch of lies. You got called on it and now you’re throwing a tantrum and acting like a child. You’re entire comparison is invalidated by your false claims. Get a life and go troll the TRX forum, you’re pathetic.

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typical crybaby, you lose so you bring up politics, as if it has anything to do with a truck comparison. Change topics? Why? You sure made it a point to slander Raptors with your little made up stories, now you want to talk about something else?

You posted a bunch of lies. You got called on it and now you’re throwing a tantrum and acting like a child. You’re entire comparison is invalidated by your false claims. Get a life and go troll the TRX forum, you’re pathetic.
Id be upset too if i made $26 an hour

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Listen Ford tech guy. You just cant come to grasp that people would buy some other than your company. I get you would have brand loyalty but you can be blind to reality.

More ppl here agree w me than not.

Let that soak in.

I want you to be mad. Be mad at my words and how I slander your great ford product. Let it bother you in your sleep.
Instead of bypassing the same question multiple times, why don't you post the service reports where it shows your engine was rebuilt by Ford 3 times, I've never heard of Ford doing that unless it wasn't under warranty and it was subbed out. I had my motor rebuilt in my mustang back in 1982 by a Ford dealer because the techs were good back then, but it wasn't a warranty issue and even back then if it was warranty it would be a crate engine not just a short block or long block as today. Remember you could be civil and produce these claims for us to see, I know you can upload pictures, so it shouldn't be too difficult, maybe we could all learn something hear instead of just hating!

Bubbles560

Reaction score
Im just trying to share information bubbles. Im sure you couldn’t handle the power either. Geez. Its so easy to offend you guys. Im sorry you have an inferior truck. I really am. But thats a you problem bubbles. And yes. I am a huge piece of s**t.
Got it makes sense. Don’t think you got the point of my comment but I guess that was expected.

As for power, yeah the TRX stock power is legit, but really
You fit in great with the Democrats. Change topic and focus on something than the actual narrative.

My guess is that on your salary as a ford tech you cant afford one.

based on your personality here, I would imagine you are using daddy’s money for your TRX, which is great for you

The TRX is a great truck and I would have loved to have one, instead I paid off the rest of my mortgage and bought my wife a new Mercedes and went for a used Gen2

For the sake of the future of our country, I pray to god you do not have children

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

My guess is that on your salary as a ford tech you cant afford one.

It doesn't appear that he is changing the subject, he is still on the same narrative that you are claiming false issues , so again, supply those receipts and lets put that issue to bed. Prove him wrong with your engine rebuild receipts. I really want to see those.

Last edited: