GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zhengyucoo

Reaction score
I would say, everyone's experiences are different based on what other cars you have had and compared to. Currently my raptor with 2 AMGs, 2 Teslas, and 1 range rover. Unfortunately, my raptor is the most unreliable one and broken down the most times. I have to agree with you a bit.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’re speaking if a position of zero knowledge of my situation. They replaced every part of the engine sans the small block twice and that was after first replacing the head / head gasket I have the itemized part sheet. The next thing was going to be a new small block.
There’s no such thing as a “small block”. You have ZERO clue what you’re talking about, but you sure do love to spread BS. They would never replace “every part of the engine”; if there was a failure you would get a new engine. You claimed it was “fully rebuilt 3 times”, which is a straight up lie.

Why do you feel the need to keep lying? To make yourself feel better? You’re clearly a very insecure person.
My opinion on the Gen 2 and Gen 3*, if you wanna call it that, is unwavering. Despite what you exoboost nerds say. Nothjng i say or have said is false. You just can’t handle being told the truth
You “opinion” isn’t the truth. That’s the part you can’t grasp. You’re simply making exaggerated claims and spreading lies, you’re pathetic.

naamanf

Reaction score
I will take my awesome gen 3 16 mpg over your 10 and save 200.00 every 1000 miles. Since I trade about every 40k miles I’ll use that 8k dollars in savings for a new one. Also, I won’t have the price depreciation the Fiat will do I will have a way lower cost of ownership and the ladies at Starbucks will not think I am over compensating for a small ******.
16mpg? I got 12 if I was lucky on my gen 2. If you are concerned with what the "ladies" at Starbucks think, I think you might have other issues.

I also had two cam phaser replacements on mine in the first 60k miles so mines was far from trouble free. Also thought the 10 spd was subpar coming from vehiceles with ZF transmissions.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
16mpg? I got 12 if I was lucky on my gen 2. If you are concerned with what the "ladies" at Starbucks think, I think you might have other issues.
That’s your fault, not the trucks. If you hammer on any vehicle you’re not going to get the rated fuel economy. I average 16 on my Gen 2 just like @New recaros.

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say, everyone's experiences are different based on what other cars you have had and compared to. Currently my raptor with 2 AMGs, 2 Teslas, and 1 range rover. Unfortunately, my raptor is the most unreliable one and broken down the most times. I have to agree with you a bit.
Hahah your raptor breaking down more than a Range is nice.

But thank you. Appreciate it.

Be ready to be called a liar.. lol.

These clowns bro

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as a “small block”. You have ZERO clue what you’re talking about, but you sure do love to spread BS. They would never replace “every part of the engine”; if there was a failure you would get a new engine. You claimed it was “fully rebuilt 3 times”, which is a straight up lie.

Why do you feel the need to keep lying? To make yourself feel better? You’re clearly a very insecure person.

You “opinion” isn’t the truth. That’s the part you can’t grasp. You’re simply making exaggerated claims and spreading lies, you’re pathetic.
Listen Ford tech guy. You just cant come to grasp that people would buy some other than your company. I get you would have brand loyalty but you can be blind to reality.

More ppl here agree w me than not.

Let that soak in.

I want you to be mad. Be mad at my words and how I slander your great ford product. Let it bother you in your sleep.