Sold gen 2 hurry up gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dip ****! I didn’t sell my Gen 2! I would go nowhere near the Gen “Ugly” / 3…. The front end of that truck is hideous!
I was making a point that the trucks will be delayed!
Slow your roll, I could not care less what you like and what you don’t like. I am getting into a GEN 3, 37 truck and cannot wait. it is way nicer looking and better in every aspect. You just keep on slamming it though.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slow your roll, I could not care less what you like and what you don’t like. I am getting into a GEN 3, 37 truck and cannot wait. it is way nicer looking and better in every aspect. You just keep on slamming it though.
Did you see how YOU replied to my original post? It had nothing to do with selling my Gen 2… blah blah blah… It had to do with the delay of trucks being manufactured due to chip shortage….. If you are implying that I am one of this “CLOWNS” multiple accounts then read my other posts on this thread. But…. Look man Don’t expect people to be nice or civil on here…. I am glad you love the Gen 3, it a great truck on paper but I just just care for the look of it as of now. Maybe that will change when I see in person…. Please keep the drama minimal… Rob out….

Last edited:

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sold as well, my ‘19 3 days ago. Still stings. But I profited, Profited over 10k from what I bought it as in September of ‘19.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sold as well, my ‘19 3 days ago. Still stings. But I profited, Profited over 10k from what I bought it as in September of ‘19.
Looks like a lot of GEN 2 owners are starting to unload their trucks now. The GEN 3 is just too nice, not to make the jump too.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of GEN 2 owners are starting to unload their trucks now. The GEN 3 is just too nice, not to make the jump too.
Gen 2 Raptors are at a all time high, I don't think they'll stay like that when the Gen 3'*****. It's probably a smart move to sell now if your going to move up into a Gen 3, that's as long as you have a second vehicle to drive until the Gen 3'*****.