Sold gen 2 hurry up gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to see the 2021 Gen 3 become the 2022 gen3 with the “chip shortage”….
Then you should not have sold your GEN 2. I am sure the hold up is not
deliberate from Ford. They are losing money by not having these trucks on the dealers lots Selling. You can bet 100% they will do everything they can in their power to get the ball rolling as fast as possible.

In my opinion I think you’ll see the first batch of GEN 3 raptors being delivered to the customer late July into August 2021.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
deliberate from Ford. They are losing money by not having these trucks on the dealers lots Selling. You can bet 100% they will do everything they can in their power to get the ball rolling as fast as possible.

In my opinion I think you’ll see the first batch of GEN 3 raptors being delivered to the customer late July into August 2021.
Hey Dip ****! I didn’t sell my Gen 2! I would go nowhere near the Gen “Ugly” / 3…. The front end of that truck is hideous!
I was making a point that the trucks will be delayed!

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you used your other login for the original post ... ;)
Check my history brother! I have said nothing but “kind” things about the Gen 3 aesthetics… But if you wanna be a ****** bag and wrap me into your special olympics then jump back into “your Prius” and get the F$&& out of here! Lol

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

Agreed. I was told everything going as planned for the 2021 release this summer. Some people here think Ford doesn’t know what they are doing. The chip shortage may cause some delays and/or low supply, but they are coming and on time.