Software Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse1983

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the past few weeks my 23 has been attempting to load OTA update 23-PU010-RAD-PS, something about radio presets. Each time it tries to auto-update, I get a message saying "Update Postponed - The update was postponed because it was interrupted by another process." I've tried manually updating with the same results.

I called the number above yesterday and the rep said she's been seeing this a lot and that a new update in March would replace it, and that there's nothing wrong on my end. Is anyone else not able to load this update or is this some bs?

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get them every few months. I just got this update

Attachments

• IMG_9767.png
    IMG_9767.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 37

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went to schedule service this morning and this popped up

Manufacturer Recalls and Campaigns
The VIN you entered matches the vehicle shown below. Select continue to add them to your service appointment. You can remove this option before setting up your appointment.
Ford 2023F150
VIN 1FTFxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GATEWAY MODULE PROGRAMING

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the past few weeks my 23 has been attempting to load OTA update 23-PU010-RAD-PS, something about radio presets. Each time it tries to auto-update, I get a message saying "Update Postponed - The update was postponed because it was interrupted by another process." I've tried manually updating with the same results.

I called the number above yesterday and the rep said she's been seeing this a lot and that a new update in March would replace it, and that there's nothing wrong on my end. Is anyone else not able to load this update or is this some bs?
Mine was doing the same thing for the past month. I chalked it up to not driving it more than 20 minutes at a time and short trips, and truck being outside in cold weather. Yesterday I did a 170 mile round trip (about 3+ hrs. total driving, mostly interstate) and the update went through successfully early this morning.

Jesse1983

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was doing the same thing for the past month. I chalked it up to not driving it more than 20 minutes at a time and short trips, and truck being outside in cold weather. Yesterday I did a 170 mile round trip (about 3+ hrs. total driving, mostly interstate) and the update went through successfully early this morning.

Interesting - same version? 23-PU0110-RAD-PS?

Jesse1983

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to schedule service this morning and this popped up

Manufacturer Recalls and Campaigns
The VIN you entered matches the vehicle shown below. Select continue to add them to your service appointment. You can remove this option before setting up your appointment.
Ford 2023F150
VIN 1FTFxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GATEWAY MODULE PROGRAMING

huh, I was just reading about this on a different thread. Wonder if my 23 is to receive this as well.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
huh, I was just reading about this on a different thread. Wonder if my 23 is to receive this as well.
I checked my vin here...https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

and got this....

Customer Satisfaction Programs **​

Gateway module programing

Description
Gateway module programing
Campaign#
23B21
Next Steps
Contact your local dealer for next steps.

Looked up the campaign number and got this

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score