Software Update - Front Parking Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stern_94

Reaction score
My 22 doesn't do this, but I'm definitely going to turn it on. I just checked my buddies 23 and it does.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've hung a sheet and hit it and nothing happened. I just remembered that I wanted to check those values. brb
I'll be damned. Changing my 3 to a B made it work. Wild! Not sure I'll keep it since I'm always so damn close everywhere but we'll see! At least it works!

Stern_94

Reaction score
I've hung a sheet and hit it and nothing happened. I just remembered that I wanted to check those values. brb
Do the sensors beep and show the virtual overhead screen before the camera comes on, or are they both delayed? My sensors are pretty sensitive at a distance. If it's only the camera that is delayed then I'm ok with that. Also I'm not sure the technology behind the sensors, but assuming they are radar, they might be burning through a sheet.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do the sensors beep and show the virtual overhead screen before the camera comes on, or are they both delayed? My sensors are pretty sensitive at a distance. If it's only the camera that is delayed then I'm ok with that. Also I'm not sure the technology behind the sensors, but assuming they are radar, they might be burning through a sheet.
Got no idea of this particular tech, though as soon as I'd say the "green zone" would activate, the camera pops on with front and 360. Opposite for reverse, rear and 360.

See attached pic, hope it may help. This is as I inched up to my garage door. Auto hold kept messing me up and seems as if it deactivated the camera/warning.

Attachments

• PXL_20230519_162853623.jpg
    PXL_20230519_162853623.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 22