Software Update - Front Parking Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that their front camera now is activated with the front parking sensors? I just noticed this morning and did not make any alterations via forscan. It’s a great feature and should’ve been that way from day one, so I’m glad the update took place. Am I alone or are there others with me?

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying the camera comes on when you get close to something in the front? My 2022 has done that since day 1.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other day, the sensors on my 21 activated the front cameras and I did a double take. It is possible, but doubtful that I never noticed it previously. Also, when I accepted delivery in Feb 2022, my street was not depicted on the GPS., now it is depicted. I have a ton of construction in my area and new streets, although recently paved, are represented by brown dots. Speaking of which, is there a symbol key to the GPS using SYNC4?

OP
OP
NewRap4Me

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
I have a 23 and only remember the overhead cameras activating and a green/yellow/red indicator in the first window panel. Always used to turn front camera on manually. Now the first window is the front camera and second window is 360. Me like.

OP
OP
NewRap4Me

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
And if you do a forscan thread search there are plenty of people who tinkered with the codes to have the front camera activate.