So whats the FASTEST anyone has got a special order Raptor in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see... I drove down to the dealer in Santa Fe that had 2 Raptors and bought mine for 3000 under MSRP. There's no way I could commit to spend that much money on a truck and not drive it home the same day.

I'm saving $15000 compared to buying in Canada. it's worth the wait for me. (and the 2 hour drive)

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Are you sure thats a Raptor... It doesn't look quite right. It has a long bed and sits kinda low... :bleh:

I'm glad it came in for you. You are gonna love it!

LMAO, I'm impressed how it fits in the back of that white F-150.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ranger, where are you located?

thanks randy

Oakville, Ontario. Just west of Toronto and about 5 minutes from the Oakville Ford plant. It's about a one hour drive to Niagara Falls New York. If you could arrange drop shipping to a Buffalo/Niagara/Lewiston area dealership there is probably a big opportunity to make some sales in Canada. I've exported a couple of cars now, if you need the list of needs to be done (very simple) let me know.

2barph

Reaction score
I ordered mine a week ago. Dealer has one in lot and another coming. Since mine is a presold order what are the chances of me getting my truck before the 2013's?

9sword

Reaction score
I ordered a black Scab on Jan 25th. Dealer still doesn't have any info for me. I have a 2005 FX4 with a Rousch supercharger and custom flames paint job to sell, but can't even advertise that until I know when the new truck will arrive. This will be the 5th Ford truck that I have bought, but this is the first time that I have had such a run around. I'm begining to question my loyalty to buying Ford products.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a black Scab on Jan 25th. Dealer still doesn't have any info for me. I have a 2005 FX4 with a Rousch supercharger and custom flames paint job to sell, but can't even advertise that until I know when the new truck will arrive. This will be the 5th Ford truck that I have bought, but this is the first time that I have had such a run around. I'm begining to question my loyalty to buying Ford products.

You didn't think it was going to be a month did you?
I think average wait time is 3 months on the low end.
I do agree a honest time frame to customers wouldn't hurt but the dealers have no idea what that is.

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oakville, Ontario. Just west of Toronto and about 5 minutes from the Oakville Ford plant. It's about a one hour drive to Niagara Falls New York. If you could arrange drop shipping to a Buffalo/Niagara/Lewiston area dealership there is probably a big opportunity to make some sales in Canada. I've exported a couple of cars now, if you need the list of needs to be done (very simple) let me know.

Thanks Brother, I can ONLY sell Used Raptors (Vehicles) to Canada. NO NEW Raptors. Sorry

FORD HAS CLIMBED UP MY ASS WITH A Micoscope :flipthebird:
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING :mwah1:

thanks
randy