Snow Plow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terrain13crew

Reaction score
I know everyone knocks this idea of putting a plow on the raptor, but again they're assuming someone is going to do it and then go plowing for business, or neighbors and friends and such... I have absolutely no intention of doing anything other than my own driveway, which unfortunately is 800 ft. long. No, I do not want to buy a beater with a ****** used & rusted out blade on it. I've checked and people want an average of $700-$3500 for a range of vehicle/plows that all look as if it's only a matter of time before I'll have another headache to worry about - getting the engine to turn over, run, tires, steering, transmission, etc.

**** all that. I just want a simple blade I can shove some ******* snow with, with a truck I happen to already own that I know runs well, will heat up for me by remote starting, and I can be done in a matter of a couple minutes.

I love the idea of the SnowSport HD attaching to the rear hitch and plowing in reverse. Is it pretty? **** no. But I'm not going to be leaving my property with the thing. It's quick & dirty, the plow is light weight, and all I need to do is master reverse driving like "tow mater" in Pixar's Cars movie! It's lightweight enough that I can pull the pin and yank it off in seconds and drive away.

Baseball0618 - the website for the SnowSport HD says, "These front mounts require 8 to 16 inches of clearance from under receiver to level grade when installed // Vehicle's with suspension modifications (oversized tires, lift kits, etc.) could encounter improper fitment for SNOWSPORT® Utility Plow use."

I measured 18" from the ground to the middle of my rear receiver hitch port. Think this will fly?
Snoway 26 on front no problem ..... had one on all 4 raptors bolts right up , barely sagged at all

Terrain13crew

Reaction score
first install in under 6 hours for plow mount and wires <plug and play> , then when storm hits hook up , plug in , and go have fun , spring remove mount hardware little less time . then re install skid plate its like it was never there .