Sneak Peak Baja Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockafella

Reaction score
First batch is done, doing an install Friday and we will launch official pictures then

-Jeff
Well, didn't want to - as I wanted to get them on a truck heading this way prior to the weekend... but I guess i'll keep watching here and on Instagram to see what the final version looks like. If the final version of the bumper looks as good as the one you guys posted on instagram 5 weeks ago w/ the amber duallies, I'm in. And I'll need the hidden hitch as well:happy107:

I'll also need a front bumper tab'd for four duallies and a 10" like the one on the black truck you posted in the other thread.:rockit:

And about that forum/combo discount:gr_grin: Let's get these things shipped over here to the East Coast so we can spread the SVC word and hashtags on IG, lol. Plus there may be some east coast guys that need to be able to check out you guys quality on the front and rear bumpers prior to ordering;)

If I need to repeat all of this in a PM I can - or if you like you can just shoot me one w/my total and we can get this stuff ordered and on the way! So looking forward to doing business w/ you guys!!

Last edited:

edouglas30

Reaction score
Well, didn't want to - as I wanted to get them on a truck heading this way prior to the weekend... but I guess i'll keep watching here and on Instagram to see what the final version looks like. If the final version of the bumper looks as good as the one you guys posted on instagram 5 weeks ago w/ the amber duallies, I'm in. And I'll need the hidden hitch as well:happy107:

I'll also need a front bumper tab'd for four duallies and a 10" like the one on the black truck you posted in the other thread.:rockit:

And about that forum/combo discount:gr_grin: Let's get these things shipped over here to the East Coast so we can spread the SVC word and hashtags on IG, lol. Plus there may be some east coast guys that need to be able to check out you guys quality on the front and rear bumpers prior to ordering;)

If I need to repeat all of this in a PM I can - or if you like you can just shoot me one w/my total and we can get this stuff ordered and on the way! So looking forward to doing business w/ you guys!!

They have a front bumper here in Raleigh. Waiting on a picture of the finished rear....

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the rear pictures to order both. I'll be hopefully rocking both for the east coasters

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well everyone, Bumper install today was a success !

Working back up sensors ✔️
Hidden hitch✔️
Dovetail ✔️
Increased approach angle✔️
Factory liscense plate light and spare key lock✔️
Trailer light/brake controller hanger✔️

Right now I will tease you with the trailer hitch aqezeta8.jpg

Pictures will be ready tomorrow

-Jeff

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Might as well ship me about out one.

Back up sensors??

Next batch is here and reedy to go as soon as Jarrett gets the ABS, Front bumpers, and hitches done. We might need to fly you out and put you to work for a week to get caught up.

-Jeff

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Back up sensors??

Next batch is here and reedy to go as soon as Jarrett gets the ABS, Front bumpers, and hitches done. We might need to fly you out and put you to work for a week to get caught up.

-Jeff

Yea might as well use them since they're there. Haha

Hey I could stand to come out to Cali for a week, see the shop, lend a hand. Wife's been wanting a vacation anyway.