Skid Plate Sprayed Rhino/LineX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously looks great! My concern is what it would look like after hitting a rock or scraping when off roading. Is it easy to "patch" so the shiny metal doesn't show with the darker coating?

The wheel well are awesome and I am going to look into that for sure.

OP
OP
BSP10

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously looks great! My concern is what it would look like after hitting a rock or scraping when off roading. Is it easy to "patch" so the shiny metal doesn't show with the darker coating?

The wheel well are awesome and I am going to look into that for sure.

That is a valid concern. I think it would have to be a pretty big rock or scrape. They did about 3 or 4 layers of spray on it. I think the best route if that happens and you need to "patch" it would be buying some Rustoleum bed liner spray and doing a little DIY fix. Of course you could take it back and get it done professionally, but that would cost more.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a valid concern. I think it would have to be a pretty big rock or scrape. They did about 3 or 4 layers of spray on it. I think the best route if that happens and you need to "patch" it would be buying some Rustoleum bed liner spray and doing a little DIY fix. Of course you could take it back and get it done professionally, but that would cost more.
This is exactly why I just did my skid with rust-oleum bed liner from the get go. Ive beat the crap outta my skid though...so there's that lol. If you're keeping it mostly on road that linex should last forever. Wheel wells look sharp!!