Skid Plate Sprayed Rhino/LineX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my wheel wells and skid plate Rhino Sprayed. I know this has been thrown around on a bunch of different threads, I was never able to find any high quality clear pics, but here are some pics for reference. Turned out great. I looked at LineX as well, but every LineX store here in LA was a pain to deal with and not accommodating.

I apologize for the dirt. We had blistering winter storm come through Southern California today. (it rained)

IMG_0110.jpgIMG_0111.jpg IMG_0108.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You need some dents, scuffs, dings and marks on that skid plate or else it outs you to the starbucks drive thru attendees as a poseur. You don’t even have to go off road to do it, just hit the thing with different sized hammers, starting with a 3 pounder - bonus points for a no bounce, work your way down.

pro-tip: don’t smack the skid plate with the claw end of a claw hammer.
For scuffs, scrapes, etc, you can use a rock rake.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

OP
OP
BSP10

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much did it cost you?

300 for the skid plate. 125 for the wheel wells. That includes labor. I was quoted 175 for the skid plate and bumper if I took them off myself and brought them in.

LeadFootLarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a good deal. I was quoted $300~ for just the wheel wells alone from a LineX in Eastern PA