sick of it....no window sticker yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered truck feb 12th.....lots of f-ups down the road and finally get a VIN a couple weeks ago. Was "told" the truck would be built oct 18th and delivered oct 24th. I keep checking for a window sticker and nothin....the truck is supposed to be built in 6 days so it should have a window sticker right. One more hiccup and I'm done. I should have went to Randy in the first place. The dealer is promising me his cost since its been such a cluster so I have hung in there but not for much longer. If the truck is not built on the 18th Im done.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. Ordered mine in August, got it in September, including navigation. I thought the wait was too long then (approx 5-6 weeks).

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer is ******** you...

Got mine in 4.5 weeks. Ordered in August, got it in September.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid 1k over invoice. I don't think asking for invoice after 7+ months is even worth it.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bullishone said:
I paid 1k over invoice. I don't think asking for invoice after 7+ months is even worth it.

Alright, alright. Ask for a free Raptor.

All joking aside, call them up and tell them that if shit doesn't start progressing then you will take your order elsewhere.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they have been letting me drive a dealer vehicle for the last 3 months for free though

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordered truck feb 12th.....lots of f-ups down the road and finally get a VIN a couple weeks ago. Was "told" the truck would be built oct 18th and delivered oct 24th. I keep checking for a window sticker and nothin....the truck is supposed to be built in 6 days so it should have a window sticker right. One more hiccup and I'm done. I should have went to Randy in the first place. The dealer is promising me his cost since its been such a cluster so I have hung in there but not for much longer. If the truck is not built on the 18th Im done.

Dont rely on that web site friend, it blows.

My build date is 10/17/11 3 days away and I cant get my window sticker either.

The only thing that site is good for is SVTs phone number. Since you have a VIN, call them and they will give you the straight poop. They are very friendly/helpful.

Regards,