sick of it....no window sticker yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Wow. Ordered mine in August, got it in September, including navigation. I thought the wait was too long then (approx 5-6 weeks).

Your dealer is ******** you...

Got mine in 4.5 weeks. Ordered in August, got it in September.

Nothing like throwing a couple of daggers in troycrna side...Hahahaaa
Hang in there Bro.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this doesn't help, but Ford didn't plan on selling 10,000 of these things a year. In short, that's a good thing even if the wait sucks. I found out yesterday i'm on some sort of allocation hold, the computer says my dealer didn't sell ANY Raptors last year when in fact they sold 6 (I almost bought 3 of them, seen two, test drove one). I think it's a supply issue overall, so many orders, so little supply on certain items, but your situation would have me asking WTF.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would call Ford Customer Service and ask them about why the order is taking so long. It can't be an allocation problem or I think the system wouldn't allow them to put it in. You will get better information from them than the dealer.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this doesn't help, but Ford didn't plan on selling 10,000 of these things a year. In short, that's a good thing even if the wait sucks. I found out yesterday i'm on some sort of allocation hold, the computer says my dealer didn't sell ANY Raptors last year when in fact they sold 6 (I almost bought 3 of them, seen two, test drove one). I think it's a supply issue overall, so many orders, so little supply on certain items, but your situation would have me asking WTF.

I don't believe that Ford didn't plan on selling 10k of these a year. Maybe for 2010 that was the case and they exceeded their expectations, but they very well knew what they were getting into for 2011 and 2012.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy cow it is official....I now have a window sticker after 7 months

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
holy cow it is official....I now have a window sticker after 7 months

nice! well... not the 7 month part... but the Sticker part.... i was gonna tell you to check on thursday night/friday morning as thats when they get generated the week before build usually. your build day might have changed with the sticker, since at first they give you build WEEK, and then once sticker is generated then you find out your build DAY.... kinda sucks i know...

but hey, once you get them keys in your hand, slide your ass in that seat and hit the road.... all that rage is gonna leave! ok... well maybe not ALL the rage... lol but alot of it! grats and enjoy it man!