Selling My Modded 03 Cobra for a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will love the raptor man. I traded my modded 11GT for it and no regrets. I had a 03 cobra as well and they are great cars, yours is badass!

-Brian

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you live in louisiana?

I went to LSU and lived in Baton Rouge for 5 years. I'm now over in the Houston area though. Over the summer when I got married, I had the Cobra over there though since it was my getaway car after the wedding. I wanted to get back to the hotel as quickly as possible :lol:

You will love the raptor man. I traded my modded 11GT for it and no regrets. I had a 03 cobra as well and they are great cars, yours is badass!

-Brian
I'm hoping so man! I don't keep cars for very long and I want to keep this truck for a while so I'm hoping it gives me a lot of enjoyment. After driving my friends, I really want one so now I just need to sell the cobra and find a dealer around here that will sell a Raptor that's on the lot at near invoice pricing!

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the lot at near invoice pricing!

Good luck with that. I couldn't find anyone willing to play ball with in stock trucks in the Houston area. I ended up ordering from Ryan Ford out in Sealy. Highly recommended if you wind up ordering. Ask for Curtis, tell him Chris Schwartz sent you. He should be within a couple of hundred bucks on invoice and my order only took about 4 weeks to come in. I have no idea what the produciton time is at the moment though.

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good luck with that. I couldn't find anyone willing to play ball with in stock trucks in the Houston area. I ended up ordering from Ryan Ford out in Sealy. Highly recommended if you wind up ordering. Ask for Curtis, tell him Chris Schwartz sent you. He should be within a couple of hundred bucks on invoice and my order only took about 4 weeks to come in. I have no idea what the produciton time is at the moment though.

It might take a while but I'll see what I can do. My buddy with the 2012 sent out an email via Cars.com and got a dealer willing to go at invoice. He brought the email they sent back to Planet Ford in Humble and they matched the invoice pricing on a 2012 Race Red truck with pretty much every option. If it comes down to me having to wait 5-6 months like some people are waiting here, I'll get something different because a wait time like that is a little ridiculous IMO.

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I listed the Cobra at 1:30pm Sunday and it sold at 3pm Sunday. Guy put down a deposit for me to hold till the end of the month when I'll get the payment for it in full. Guess it's time to seriously start looking for a Raptor!!