Seems like Ford doesn't really care.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There you have it folks, because it has never happened to him, it has never happened to anyone.

In case you missed it, I did not solicit this guy to secure financing for me. I had everything taken care off when the deal was worked out. This ****** bag claimed he could beat the rates I had secured. Then proceeded to do significantly worse. You understand the part of, he should of not made a claim he clearly couldn't keep, for what ever reason, then he got butthurt when called out on it in a review.

They also didn't trick me, I signed it. However he did not cover the interest rates he had secured. He was too busy pushing extended warranties. It was my fault. 1. For thinking this guy fulfilled a claim he made, and 2. not checking that he did not fulfilled the claim. I only caught it, a week or two later when I kept thinking my payments should of been lower. Payments he did cover by the way. I then checked the paperwork and saw the ****** up interest he had secured.

I have purchased about 15 new cars over the years and yes most if not all of them did go line by line. THIS GUY DID NOT! I just bought a new Toyota last month, a second car and they went line by line.

We didn’t miss anything. We read what you posted. Unlike the contract you signed.

Bottom line is, never open your mouth until you know that the shot is and never sign anything you didn’t read.

While the dealer may have screwed you (I say may because it’s you telling the story trying to justify YOUR negligence and lack of due diligence) your situation is 100% on you.

You didn’t read the contract.
You didn’t verify the terms.
You trusted someone with your money and didn’t check they were respecting that.

Own your failure.

It’s. Your. Fault.

Last edited:

Gen2Vmax

Reaction score
We didn’t miss anything. We read what you posted. Unlike the contract you signed.

Bottom line is, never open your mouth until you know that the shot is and never sign anything you didn’t read.

While the dealer may have screwed you (I say may because it’s you telling the story trying to justify YOUR negligence and lack of due diligence) your situation is 100% on you.

You didn’t read the contract.
You didn’t verify the terms.
You trusted someone with your money and didn’t check they were respecting that.

Own your failure.

It’s. Your. Fault.

1st, where in my post did I not say it was not my fault? Second paragraph down I said, " It was my fault". Reading and comprehension? :confused: Did you even bother to read what I wrote or did you just immediately respond? You clearly did miss something. The 2nd paragraph down for the record, is owning it for the reading and comprehension impaired. 2nd I still reserve the right to write a bad review based on an experience I had, where someone made a claim that they did not fulfill.

Last edited:

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1st, where in my post did I not say it was not my fault? Second paragraph down I said, " It was my fault". Reading and comprehension? :confused: Did you even bother to read what I wrote or did you just immediately respond? You clearly did miss something. The 2nd paragraph down for the record, is owning it for the reading and comprehension impaired. 2nd I still reserve the right to write a bad review based on an experience I had, where someone made a claim that they did not fulfill.

1. You are complaining, at nausea, about how they "screwed you". That is not accepting fault.
2. I can read and comprehend just fine. I can explain how you are being a baby about this I just can't understand it for you.

Yes, You have the right to complain about how you failed to do "reading and comprehension" about the contract you signed.

As for the second paragraph, I assume you mean this one?

"They also didn't trick me, I signed it. However he did not cover the interest rates he had secured. He was too busy pushing extended warranties. It was my fault."

I think you need to learn that when you say they didn't trick you and you accepted you signed it, You followed up with "HOWEVER", which means "used to introduce a statement that contrasts with or seems to contradict something that has been said previously."

Meaning...It's not your fault. How's that for comprehension?

If anyone can't read and comprehend, it's you.

If you can't see how no one is on your side and everyone is pointing out how you lack the ability to read and comprehend, then I assume this will happen to you over, and over, and over again.

The only thing in common with your with this dealer, ****** finance contract and your signature, is you.

Go ahead and respond again trying to defend your reading and comprehension skills while trying and failing to point out others. Everyone knows it's you.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Gen2Vmax

Reaction score
2. I can read and comprehend just fine. I can explain how you are being a baby about this I just can't understand it for you.

Best of luck.

Can you really comprehend fine? You get :owned2: with your own post about me not owning my mistake, then come back and call me a baby, because you know you did not read what I wrote. :mfr_closed1:

Gen2Vmax

Reaction score
lol..ok. sparky. if you think so...

How absolute is the naive.

You didn't read what I wrote in the context it was written just admit it. The, "However" I used was in response to allion72 comment. Might want to read his comment before you claim to know what I meant by the, "however." You can't take a response to someone else then apply it to you. Not fully at least. :rolleyes:

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
After reading this whole thing, it seems like you dropped the ball and were lazy, now your trying to make your self feel better by pushing off the blame to the finance guy. Really how could you not think to look at the interest rate? That is like the most important thing besides the price. Take your lumps like a man and do better next time. And really stop the whining, you just sound like a cry baby at this point. It was on you to look at the things you were putting your name on, bottom line.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You didn't read what I wrote in the context it was written just admit it. The, "However" I used was in response to allion72 comment. Might want to read his comment before you claim to know what I meant by the, "however." You can't take a response to someone else then apply it to you. Not fully at least. :rolleyes:
Like I said. I can explain it to you, I just can’t understand it for you...best of luck.