SDI E CLICK preview gen 3 (live valve tune)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMIKE

Reaction score
Finally available to order!

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see it’s for factory 35 trucks only. Is that due to differences in shocks or tire sizes? I’m assuming the former. I run 37s on my factory 35 truck.

Also, how does the payload adjustment work? Can you stiffen just the rear shocks?

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see it’s for factory 35 trucks only. Is that due to differences in shocks or tire sizes? I’m assuming the former. I run 37s on my factory 35 truck.

Also, how does the payload adjustment work? Can you stiffen just the rear shocks?

Correct on the former, you'll be hot to trot with your setup and eClik.

The payload setting helps the truck manage the set "payload amount" with the rest of the inputs being received to control movement. If the SDI brain knows you're carrying 500lbs of payload (50ish%) it knows it can expect that weight to cause compressions to hit harder and faster than an empty truck. Yes, you can independently soften or stiffen the front and/or rear shocks.

MNLeadfoot

Reaction score
I'm curious on how different springs like eibachs would effect these, if at all?