sad news regarding corona raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is so sad. Like most of us, I never met the guy but always found joy in reading what he had to share. There were very few threads where he didn't make his presence known. He was also the first to welcome me on my New Member post. RIP to a legend. Thinking about him and his family in this very difficult time.
I thought I posted on this thread, but I must've just bookmarked it because I was reading through it. I always loved seeing his posts on here and he was the first to welcome a lot of us, myself included. RIP. That trip sounds awesome. I hope you all have a blast in Jim's honor!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know what to say as I know I was absent during this time. He was the one guy who ALWAYS had a comeback for any of my stupid posts. I would always see what he was talking about whenever I’d come on here. I didn’t know him personally but felt we shared some of the same twisted thoughts. Jim, you are dearly missed by all on here and I’m sorry I wasn’t around during your last days. Hopefully you are in Heaven moderating a Raptor forum. RIP, my friend.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was very sad hearing this news I’ve only been here since last year and did have the opportunity of getting some information from him he always had great advice and insight it’s really hard to find people like that I am glad to have a little bit interaction with him