sad news regarding corona raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I struggle to find the words to pay the proper Respect to a man that I never met and only talked with on the phone for an hour, yet was loved by so many FRF members that he never met in person.
I have been on FRF for less than two years. Jim was one of the first members to welcome me and the first to Bully me about my ManBun and pimping at Starfuxks, rocking my Tire Shine.
Jim always had a Sharp Tongue, Quick Wit and a Heart the size of BC, Edmunton or whatever the hell big state, provenance or Whatever they are Up North.
You had the feeling he would give you the shirt off your back. Always willing to lend some advice or make fun of your posting.
My life has been spent making snap judgments of people, as many of us do. Deciding in the first minutes of meeting someone if they are worth another minute of your time….In my first on line conversation and phone call with Jim I knew he was someone I was looking forward to meeting on his Journey South this summer/fall.
I’ve been robbed of that chance now….
My thoughts and prayers are with Jim’s family and friends…
Thank You @The Car Stereo Company (Noah) for carrying the Torch, keeping Jim’s flame burning brightly here on FRF where he will Always be remembered..

Well said.

I agree, ive only been here since oct ‘21 and he definitely made an impact on how i was the new guy on the site and made me feel welcome. He also loved to give people crap when they dont post photos of whatever we were doing to our trucks no matter how small.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i put this in the raffle thread but needs to be here too.

i have spoken with james, and he is making the trip south just like he did with corona raptor. he is coming to nevada for our annual camping trip. he wants as many of you there as possible. he wants to express his gratitude and love for "this second family he never knew he had" (his exact words)

we will be in fallon nevada october 14-16 for a weekend of fun. @John M BUNMAN i expect you to be here, as well as most of our california/utah people. come join us and meet the son of the legendary frfer