S2 backup light mounting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all- I have a 37" package and it seems like my bumper is different than the 35" I had before. I can't figure out where to mount the S2 pods. Any suggestions or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all- I have a 37" package and it seems like my bumper is different than the 35" I had before. I can't figure out where to mount the S2 pods. Any suggestions or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!
When you say ‘pods’ are you talking like my lights? Truck is a 37 as well. There’s a spot for them down there

Attachments

• IMG_9589.jpeg
    IMG_9589.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
Gregger

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you say ‘pods’ are you talking like my lights? Truck is a 37 as well. There’s a spot for them down there
Yup. Same. I ended up putting a spacer on the factory bolt and put that through the bracket. Lines them up perfectly. Not sure why I didn't think of that initially.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Same. I ended up putting a spacer on the factory bolt and put that through the bracket. Lines them up perfectly. Not sure why I didn't think of that initially.
yeah if I remember correctly, the vendor here on the site SPV sent me mounts with my lights. my exhaust tip was the only hurdle on install

OP
OP
Gregger

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah if I remember correctly, the vendor here on the site SPV sent me mounts with my lights. my exhaust tip was the only hurdle on install
I tighten up the outside bolt to the point you could barely rotate the light, mounted it, and then aligned it and used the inside bolt to really tighten the angle. One of those "**** I'm stupid" moments after I realized it and had already posted this thread. Thanks for the reply.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You need to do what you already did :) Put a spacer. The Baja Designs reverse kits we sell include aluminum spacers for this very reason. If you buy things "ala carte" you don't get the spacers.

OP
OP
Gregger

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to do what you already did :) Put a spacer. The Baja Designs reverse kits we sell include aluminum spacers for this very reason. If you buy things "ala carte" you don't get the spacers.
Glad to know I was just smart enough to get out of my own way and make it happen! Thanks guys! :emotions122:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter