Rust on 2013 Model...???!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

My SCAB is only 2 months old and less than 1000 miles with no serious off roading yet. Was shocked recently to see that there is a lot of rust underneath. If the rusting continues like this - especially when I will take it off roading - then I do not see this truck lasting too much! What kind of metal FoMoCo is using in this truck? Any advise what to do? Plus I always wash it thouroughly when going off road and coming back home.

Also - does anybody have any knowledge where to buy a Raptor All Weather Cover? So far I checked several places but all have only for standard F-150.

Best,
GT

Banned
Reaction score
where do you live?

and its probably just mild surface rust. nothing to worry about at all.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WHERE's the rust? (I know it's, "underneath" but if you can take and post some pics we'll all have a better idea what you're dealing with).

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^^ amsoil HD MP!!!!
Let me guess the cast steel rear end housing is the most rusty?? That is what I saw as the big unit with rust before spraying the Amsoil around...