Rust on 2013 Model...???!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it Oil your spraying on? Or some sort if coating? I don't think we would have much of a problem here in CA, so dry usually. I know the un coated cast iron will develop surface rust just from the moisture in the air before the truck even arrives at the dealer. Aren't the shocks stainless steel?

Banned
Reaction score
if you really wanna get intense with it, por15 comes to mind as a good coating. bit pricey, but from what i hear, its worth it.

considering it for my ranger, If i go ahead with it, i'll do a writeup for you guys

Banned
Reaction score
only available for regular F150's

they never released em for raptors for some reason

Banned
Reaction score
not entirely sure, im sure if they did, they would sell them for the raptor.

and, im sure you could probably modify them a tad to make em work. but who knows.

Id just bedline em anyways

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is just another one of those "it's a 50K truck" type situations that irks me. I have a 30K honda that came with a wheel well liner and the underbody is painted and I don't see any rust, so why on a sig more expensive truck, one that's meant to be in the elements, do they not hook it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc