Running Some Washes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENUNC8

Reaction score
It’s the Narrows at Lk Mead. Only about 1/2 mile long but Beautiful, especially as the light changes in it.
It’s a little longer that the Slot to Kannara Falls up your way
Hey there!
I am in LV as well...so how do you get there??
If I google 'Narrows'?? maybe
If you want company next time you go out - let me know - retired.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Hey there!
I am in LV as well...so how do you get there??
If I google 'Narrows'?? maybe
If you want company next time you go out - let me know - retired.
Message me with your phone number. I’ll give you a shout when I head out again

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I can feel the heat burning my face from the pictures.
The truck looks good dirty though!
That look you have at the start of your hike and your already close to passing out :flamingdevil:

Attachments

• BF65EB3A-BB02-4CD6-9985-21439A1347B8.jpeg
    BF65EB3A-BB02-4CD6-9985-21439A1347B8.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 20

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you hunt that? Or did @Oldfart have his way with it.
I didn't hunt it. Maybe @Oldfart wore the poor thing out. He certainly picked a remote canyon to dump the body.

It was really weird. I've never gotten very close to a desert big horn before, they're really skittish. Even here in Colorado where you can get fairly close, they'll ***** at the drop of a hat. The live one was blocking the trail in a narrow canyon. I yelled at it and pitched a few rocks and it just stood there breathing hard and staring at me, less than ten feet away. Noticing that it was bigger than me, had balls the size of my fist, horns that could gut me like a fish, and wasn't backing down, I pussied out and found a way around through the thicket. On my way back down in the afternoon it was gone. Sleeping beauty was still there. He was only mildly putrid, so he hadn't been there long. I got a close up for @Oldfart to whack off over ...

1624413349669.png

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't hunt it. Maybe @Oldfart wore the poor thing out. He certainly picked a remote canyon to dump the body.

It was really weird. I've never gotten very close to a desert big horn before, they're really skittish. Even here in Colorado where you can get fairly close, they'll ***** at the drop of a hat. The live one was blocking the trail in a narrow canyon. I yelled at it and pitched a few rocks and it just stood there breathing hard and staring at me, less than ten feet away. Noticing that it was bigger than me, had balls the size of my fist, horns that could gut me like a fish, and wasn't backing down, I pussied out and found a way around through the thicket. On my way back down in the afternoon it was gone. Sleeping beauty was still there. He was only mildly putrid, so he hadn't been there long. I got a close up for @Oldfart to whack off over ...

View attachment 212746
I knew I shouldn't have taken 2 ******!