Running Board Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to avoid mudflaps because they look like arse, but I couldn't. I had to give in and run them on front. I didn't hang them low enough to be real effective because I hate that look, so with the combo of the front running board holes plugged they work pretty good.

IMG_0099.JPG

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I tried to avoid mudflaps because they look like arse, but I couldn't. I had to give in and run them on front. I didn't hang them low enough to be real effective because I hate that look, so with the combo of the front running board holes plugged they work pretty good.

View attachment 141353
^^^^ This.

Plus mud flaps in the rear cut down on the Raptor wake when it rains, and I like having the truck throw a sizable wake, it cuts down on non-local tailgaters.

I’m going to implement this mod sometime this season.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 141353

I agree with you, I'm not a fan of the look on a raptor either, but they sure do work well to keep crap from slinging up on the doors.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Some MudFlaps are plain and I don't like how they look which is why I went with PDP MudFlaps which have some definition to them and have Raptor on them in the color that matches my truck.

I like the way they look and more importantly their functionality.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all you newcomers........ back in the gen 1 days there was a running board extension that was made. i think thats what this person is referring to. its buried here somewhere, i cant remember where though