Running Board Extension - OVERSIZED MODEL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am selling a set of slightly used Running Board Extensions that I originally purchased from Offroad Performance.

These are the Oversized model that will accommodate a larger tire. They fit stock fenders.

As I am installing Boatec Fenders, they will no longer fit.

Paid $180.00 new and installed the end of September. Obviously I will clean them up for the buyer. They are in good condition. No chips. Nothing bent.

Price: $125.00 - buyer pays shipping.

Thanks.
IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

OP
OP
2014RubyRed

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some photos of them mounted on the truck. They match the finish on the stock running boards perfectly, and in my opinion look like a stock piece:

005.jpg

006.jpg

These really do a good job of keeping the rocks and mud off the sides of the truck. I didn't have them mounted while doing any off road stuff, but they worked great on gravel roads and through some mud puddles.

Some other members have mentioned that they did a good job of keeping some of the winter slush and ice off the doors and door handles as well.....

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not to be an ass, but can you post a head on shot? My duratracs are killing me. THanks