RPG's new Steering Tie Rods!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
don't forget about me too Borg. i'm still waiting to see about what went in to the design of these.

Bird, what would you like to know? I do remember Aiiracing asking why not hex all the way. Well I found out the answer, "because they look better rounded off" I was told. But he also said they don't lose any strength by rounding them so it's just his preference.

Thanks,
Jarrett

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Bird, what would you like to know? I do remember Aiiracing asking why not hex all the way. Well I found out the answer, "because they look better rounded off" I was told. But he also said they don't lose any strength by rounding them so it's just his preference.

Thanks,
Jarrett

that's all i wanted to know.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some updated pics. The tie-rods make a huge difference in steering feel and feedback. Not to mention strength and good looks :)
tierodweb5.jpg
tierodweb4.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dude those rock.!!!!

Wait till you see them in person in there Honestly as stoked as we are with the visual appeal of them, its the lock down steering that we are most pleased with. All the pre-ordered sets are shipping out tomorrow morning so you guys can get these bad boys on your trucks.

Oh ya, are you and Big J still running Mojave on the 7th and 8th?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Awesome! Can't wait to see them! Yes we are still running the Mojave Rd. On the 7th . I think there are 10 trucks so far.

surfer

Reaction score
RPG How much stronger are these arms/tie rod ends than the stock ones, or for that matter other non stock offerings that are out there? What differences do you notice in the steering after replacing the stock units?