RPG Testing Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where were you guys? How far outside LA?

Hey Bar,

A good portion of us are located in OC. I think there is a group running the Mojave trail on the Weekend of the 7th and 8th.

I would love to make that trip but I can only manage to escape to Barstow that Sunday the 8th. We are going to be holding a Demo Day out in Barstow with Raptor Addict for anyone who wants to come. We all had blast last time and hopefully we can get a good turnout again.

Let me know if you are interested?

Thanks
Jarrett

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I'm in for a run jst havnt got my rear end bumpstop set up!

I know this. You are one tough guy to get a hold of. Let me know if you need to work something out, I'm sure we can handle that...

Jarrett

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm in for the 8th.

Sweet,

If you haven't already, don't go changing your valving just yet. Corey wants to play with the by-pass tubes and see if he can get it in the right direction before you go pulling the shock apart.

Same time?

Slash X?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet,

If you haven't already, don't go changing your valving just yet. Corey wants to play with the by-pass tubes and see if he can get it in the right direction before you go pulling the shock apart.

Same time?

Slash X?

Same time, same place works for me...

Thanks for the offer on the shock tuning... I really do appreciate it! I've been trying to get them dialed in locally with some urban mashing but they're still so far off. Right now I've got the compression tubes backed almost all the way out and I'm still barely getting any uptravel. However, I would still love to take you up on the offer and see if Cory can lend some advice regardless because I'm sure they'll still need some fine tuning after the re-valving.

I'm down for hitting up Barstow on my way home Sunday!!

Do it!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm down for hitting up Barstow on my way home Sunday!!

That will be great if you can make it. What time do you think you guys will be rolling through there?

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

We just need to make sure we bring the big guns this time:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc