RPG new level of control video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These past few weeks we've been hard at work trying to see if we can get our Raptor to work in terrain that was otherwise unthinkable to us before. Since the beginning of RPG, it was always our goal to develop a lower control arm that could carry not one, but two 3.0" shocks. We always new with the proper tuning, and tons of development time we could get the truck to absolute unexpected levels of handling with this new setup. There is a section of trail in Barstow CA that humbles the biggest name race-cars and trucks. Every day race-teams use this loop to test and fine tune their suspension knowing that if they dial it in there, they can handle any trail ahead. For us, we avoided the place like the plague. It was simply too big, to deep and absolute misery if found in it, and this goes for normal 3.0" setups as well. This past week a mile stone was reached for RPG and Raptor owners everywhere. We have finally gotten the new Dual Fox 3.0" setup to the point where you can hammer this section and handle it with total confidence, all the while retaining only 12" of travel. Personally I was always a bit skeptical that only 12" of travel could ever handle it. But now that I've had my foot in it at 3rd gear pinned, call me a true believer!

All details and pricing will be up by the middle of this week, enjoy.

Raptor Performance Group Total Control Video - YouTube

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just found that out. I guess I need submit to youtube for mobile. I'm an idiot. Watch it on a real computer for now Joe.

Doh!...
I'm sitting next to a fire, .... no computer lol.....

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Doh!...
I'm sitting next to a fire, .... no computer lol.....

Lol,

I'm re doing it right now. I forgot to click mobile last time so it's doing it's thing. Isn't it like 2am in your neck of the woods right now. Go to sleep will ya.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol,

I'm re doing it right now. I forgot to click mobile last time so it's doing it's thing. Isn't it like 2am in your neck of the woods right now. Go to sleep will ya.

I know, right......

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Its a good fire...