Roll-X - Cold Weather Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skee

Reaction score
I got my Roll-X, BakBox 2 and BedRug from Morrie over at BakFactoryOutlet and true to reviews, he has great prices and customer service. I installed them last week before heading up to Wausau, WI to ski.

Yesterday, I noticed when I tried to lock my Roll-X down that it wouldn't 'click' shut. On one side, the latch ( see photo ) wouldn't pop back out. I was able to pull it out with my fingers enough to secure the top for the trip back, but it isn't extended out all the way.

2014-01-06_1352.png

Has anyone else had this problem with their Roll-X in sub-zero ( F ) temperatures or should I be concerned that the latch may be faulty?

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try lube first. These are kick ass products. If you still have issues. Let Morrie know, he'll give you a fix or make it right.

Love her just the way she is....

OP
OP
skee

skee

Reaction score
Good suggestions.

I'll let you know how it continues to perform and how to holds up during the Snoball. I am still curious whether it is a common problem, especially being new.

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not as cold as a lot of you all, but no issues in SC in the low teens

Love her just the way she is....