Rogue UCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NECKROLL

Reaction score
So while i was raising the king shock coilovers is the front today i took a good hard look at the busihings and all of the parts i put on the truck. filled the uca with as much grease as it could handle and still had the creeking sound. did some jiggling with and turns out it was the heim on the uca that connects to the spindle. Sprayed everything down with white lithium and no creek. There ya go. thanks for yalls help!

adam

D

Deleted member 12951

So while i was raising the king shock coilovers is the front today i took a good hard look at the busihings and all of the parts i put on the truck. filled the uca with as much grease as it could handle and still had the creeking sound. did some jiggling with and turns out it was the heim on the uca that connects to the spindle. Sprayed everything down with white lithium and no creek. There ya go. thanks for yalls help!

adam

Heim that connects to the knuckle? You mean the uni-ball was squeaking? There is a 12 point bolt that connects it, but I haven't heard that squeak unless it was loose. I have had the uni-ball squeak and I occasionally will use a DRY lube and it will go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
N

NECKROLL

Reaction score
Heim that connects to the knuckle? You meant he uni-ball was squeaking? There is a 12 point bolt that connects it, but I haven't heard that squeak unless it was loose. I have had the uni-ball squeak and I occasionally will use a DRY lube and it will go away.

yes that is right, re-tightened the bolt and lubed as well as the other uniballs.