Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
If you have 80k miles on you oem shocks, I say you have no shocks. You need to rebuild or replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops I also should mention this is my only vehicle and I am a college student. So replacement happens at trr if ever haha.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean they are rated for 150k and there is no sign of any leaks.

for streetqueens maybe. ;)

full set new Icon 3.0s in the 6k range. Bought mine at TMX last month, much better than the stockers!
If you're unsure, just run slow at first. Always people to get you going at events. TRR has vendors with installers on site too I believe.

Reaction score
for streetqueens maybe. ;)

full set new Icon 3.0s in the 6k range. Bought mine at TMX last month, much better than the stockers!
If you're unsure, just run slow at first. Always people to get you going at events. TRR has vendors with installers on site too I believe.

I could probably do some fronts for 2500 but definitely not 6k all at once.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could probably do some fronts for 2500 but definitely not 6k all at once.

Yes fox 3.0 would run about 2500 plus install. Can add the dial control speed knobs for another $400.
Or
Kings would run about 2500 plus install.

First priority as far as mods would be a bump stop kit if you don't already have one.

Reaction score
Yes fox 3.0 would run about 2500 plus install. Can add the dial control speed knobs for another $400.
Or
Kings would run about 2500 plus install.

First priority as far as mods would be a bump stop kit if you don't already have one.

I think i've decided to do front shocks and a rear bumpstop kit. Seems to be a good place to start and next go around I can snag some 3.0 rears. what would the bumpstop cost?

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think i've decided to do front shocks and a rear bumpstop kit. Seems to be a good place to start and next go around I can snag some 3.0 rears. what would the bumpstop cost?

Send me a text or email and we can discuss everything more. Just FYI , We can install both at TRR, not sure where you are located.

806-470-3093
[email protected]

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
How much to run? I'm really wanting to try and make it out there this year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pricing will be very similar or the same as last year. ~$400 I'm waiting on a few quotes to come back on things like insurance and ambulance, then I'll set the price.