Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to convert his USR file to a GPX file. I can email it to you if you like.
You need to open the file in the email client on your IPad and open it with the LeadNAV applet.

I also have the file on HARO, Houston Area Raptor Owners FB Group and on the FRF FB Group.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/TR...pKqcLpeVGcQUoRUyGzh80ODf2rK7KAqTiwC8U5v9wKWqA

Quick question about the iPad app - what in app widget do I have to purchase to allow me to quickly add hazards along the route?

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question about the iPad app - what in app widget do I have to purchase to allow me to quickly add hazards along the route?

Peter, I think you have to purchase the Pro Pack to modify on the fly and save it. This will be the 1st time for me using this app. Maybe someone could chime in with more knowledge.

LeadNav - LeadNav GPS

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Peter, I think you have to purchase the Pro Pack to modify on the fly and save it. This will be the 1st time for me using this app. Maybe someone could chime in with more knowledge.

LeadNav - LeadNav GPS

figured it might be a good idea to reference the "XX" sites before MadCow knocks them all down

:win:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I purchased the pro pack to see what I can mark up as well. MadCow wouldn't do it on purpose... or would he? :)

:hitit:

i was able to add a marker without the pro pack, but it isn't a fast on the fly kind of thing. let me know if it's quick in pro.

here's how I did it:

Menu
Markers
New

Then you get a push pin placement you can set, and icon/text.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well looks like rain the first day and we planned on camping and now will suck. Guess we will be bringing an enclosed trailer to sleep in now.

Will be bringing a few parts to sell if we bring the trailer; skid plate, tie rods, knuckles, etc

Last edited by a moderator: