Rob's 2014 Twin Turbo Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driveline upgrades

Axle Exchange driveshaft

Exedy Upgraded clutch pack

TCS Billet Intermediate Shaft

Attachments

• RIMG0004.jpg
    RIMG0004.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 113
  • RIMG0005.jpg
    RIMG0005.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 99
  • RIMG0006.jpg
    RIMG0006.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 95
  • RIMG0007.jpg
    RIMG0007.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 105
  • RIMG0008.jpg
    RIMG0008.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 91

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump for an update. I have emails in to Hellion and no response. I would like to buy this kit, but having no reference customers and poor response from Hellion has me concerned...

Where are you at with your install?

cliles

Reaction score
Same goes from me. I would really like to hear a non-paid spokes person say this setup is good, bad or ugly. It is a decent amount of extra costs over a whipple kit to suffer from undue lag, or reliability issues.

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Late to the party on this one. We are currently doing a Hellion build at our store for a customer. Having not done a 6.2L TT setup before they have been very helpful with any questions that we've had and prompt on getting us parts if we needed them. The new overflow take seeped and we had a new one in 2 days of calling (AZ to IN). We are admittedly out in the sticks so the only con has been getting to a dyno but other than that our tech has been pretty happy with conversations with them. I think the only differences he's had have been on placing heat wrap on the engine compartment where and how much.