Rob's 2014 Twin Turbo Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd definitely talk to Randy Hadeed, His name is Biggest on here I think. He has an awesome build and a great build thread on it. Finding the parts he needed/wanted I think was a challenge though since not many or any companies make built engine components for the Boss 6.2.

I can't wait to see this build come together. I love the sound turbos make! Make it go cho cho!

OP
OP
R

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really need the extra displacement. With the turbos setup I'm at around 700 whp and torque with 16-17 pounds of boost. No real reason to justify the extra price.

OP
OP
R

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely talk to Randy Hadeed, His name is Biggest on here I think. He has an awesome build and a great build thread on it. Finding the parts he needed/wanted I think was a challenge though since not many or any companies make built engine components for the Boss 6.2.

I can't wait to see this build come together. I love the sound turbos make! Make it go cho cho!

I think I may have to do that. I need to see what I'm going to do to launch in 4x4 and hopefully have it disengage with out blowing up . Have to get ready for the bean field races they don't even know what coming lol!

moonboots77

Reaction score
Hey would love to see this build. Do u have enough flow through the heads? I have been looking in to a build of my own. Right now I have been looking to see. If I could put the 4v heads on one of the motors? So there would issues on having flow-through the heads.

OP
OP
R

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey would love to see this build. Do u have enough flow through the heads? I have been looking in to a build of my own. Right now I have been looking to see. If I could put the 4v heads on one of the motors? So there would issues on having flow-through the heads.

I have heard from a couple performance companies that the factory heads are extremely well built and good to upwards of 1000hp.

OP
OP
R

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have u thought about going e85 with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think the pros and cons prove it to be worth it. Its going to be pretty much a daily driver until I get my Z06. I like having a good fuel range and the ability to fill up with out planing my routes. 750 should be a cake walk with a built engine and 16 pounds of boost.