Ridiculous dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorGhost

RaptorGhost

Reaction score
Just spoke with my fiance and after her trip to Ikea she is now fully on board for me to get the Raptor so she could put all of her Ikea shit in the bed of it.

The bad news is that I need to wait until July in order to get it. We currently live in an apartment building and our parking spot is underground, after a lot of measuring, I noticed that the Raptor does not fit in there. We move out August 1st to a townhouse or house, not sure yet, so I will get it the weekend before our official move.

I can't wait!

maxemus

Reaction score
So I get a cold call from some dude at the OP's hated ford dealership today. He was wheeling and dealing in no time. So I say to him that I had already ordered one somewhere else but out of curiosity what deal would they have given me? He says 100 dollars over invoice for me right now. So I say how many raptors do I have to chose from? When he heard raptor he couldn't hang up quick enough. He thought I wanted a f 150. Poor guy would have gotten fired if I would have said yes. Lol