Votes: 2 11.1%
  • January 25

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • February 1

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • February 8

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'll be going to the Leduc Swap Meet in Cabazon on Sunday so staying overnight in the Palm Springs area.

I will be offroading the Raptor around where we end the run (Borrego) and just hanging out there all day. I need to adjust my lights too so maybe some night running as well once the sun sets.

If you're interested in staying the whole day with, bring some food and drinks too!

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sonoma - Gonna be staying downtown Palm Springs?

Missed out on this past weekend's festivities at tilted kilt, anybody down to hang out the night prior and bar hop a bit downtown?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Sonoma - Gonna be staying downtown Palm Springs?

Missed out on this past weekend's festivities at tilted kilt, anybody down to hang out the night prior and bar hop a bit downtown?

AlphineM3: Saturday night is when you should stay in the area! And yeah, downtown palm springs - Borrego hotels remind me of the Bates Motel.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AlphineM3: Saturday night is when you should stay in the area! And yeah, downtown palm springs - Borrego hotels remind me of the Bates Motel.

Have fun you guys, I may also stop by the swap meet on my way to KOH, then off to the river!

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sonoma - The hard rock hotel, one block away from the strip! I'm so in for it

Last edited:

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be going to the Leduc Swap Meet in Cabazon on Sunday so staying overnight in the Palm Springs area.

I will be offroading the Raptor around where we end the run (Borrego) and just hanging out there all day. I need to adjust my lights too so maybe some night running as well once the sun sets.

If you're interested in staying the whole day with, bring some food and drinks too!

I might be in for some night runs. I should have by 50" installed this week and I'm sure I'll wanna play with it for optimal lighting/minimal wind noise.

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Sonoma - The hard rock hotel, one block away from the strip! I'm so in for it

What strip? Hard rock hotel in Vegas??

I'm debating whether to go to KOH or the Leduc Swap.