Votes: 2 11.1%
  • January 25

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • February 1

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • February 8

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Training Wheels Day Tread::: Rerun of Toy Run

READ::: Date= February 8. Not a sponsored run.​

Starting point: Visitor Center in Borrego Springs
200 Palm Canyon Drive
Borrego Springs, CA 92004

Time: 8:00AM (start off at 9AM)

Summary of the day trip:
We will be starting from the trailhead in Borrego and exploring the area and the Raptors from there...This is not like the Raptor Runs - no racing to the finish line, just having fun as a group at a slower pace

This will not be overnight. It is a day run somewhat mimicking the Raptor Expedition Toy Run.

Be prepared:

Spares
Tools
Codriver
Radio
GPS

I'm interested in rerunning the Raptor Expeditions Toy Run we did Dec14th- but it's more training, less running, and the destination isn't the goal so it's not a race or a run per se. The trails were mapped by BlueSVT. Big thanks to him.

The maps are available to preset our start and finish points. Experience levels are beginner to experienced. I won't be much help to the experienced but I am going to start applying some of the skill sets that are invaluable to understanding how to go off-road with these trucks. If you're interested in a knowledge based run, learning together, being hands on, supporting other trucks then come join the fun.

Look in the Raptor How Tos and FAQs board to pick up more tips and tricks re: what to bring with you, what not bring and how to prepare for the trip.

It should be a day trip. Just for learning and family friendly.

If we can get more than two trucks great.

Read This PSA before you committ-

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'll be there if I have a truck. I love that area! Haven't been there for a couple of years.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will most likely join you, most likely be in Palm desert those dates....