Removed Raptor Graphics - Easy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CBad

CBad

Reaction score
This silver F-150 parked behind me yesterday. Seemed like a good photo opp.

Graphics or not, only one of these trucks looks like a Raptor. In my opinion, the graphics will only invite more unknowing and unappreciative people to question it's identity, value and capability. I enjoy talking to people who want to know how the Raptor performs, but I'm already a little tired of having to justify the Raptor by explaining it's capabilities. It becomes a long conversation with a guy who is incapable of understanding why anyone would pay close to $70k for 90+ MPH desert truck that gets 11MPG when driven conservatively.

Attachments

• image-885156868.jpg
    image-885156868.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 609

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple Instructions

1. Leave in direct sun on hot day.
2. Ask wife and kids to start peeling.
3. Open a refreshing drink and watch.
:waytogo:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
This silver F-150 parked behind me yesterday. Seemed like a good photo opp.

Graphics or not, only one of these trucks looks like a Raptor. In my opinion, the graphics will only invite more unknowing and unappreciative people to question it's identity, value and capability. I enjoy talking to people who want to know how the Raptor performs, but I'm already a little tired of having to justify the Raptor by explaining it's capabilities. It becomes a long conversation with a guy who is incapable of understanding why anyone would pay close to $70k for 90+ MPH desert truck that gets 11MPG when driven conservatively.

$70k!? Holy mother! where did you get your truck?

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a couple of peels in my factory grapics from rocks. They were there when I bought it. Its a black truck, so I know the graphics are a bit pointless. However I found these on Ebay and was wondering if anyone else has these or seen them on a raptor and what they think? Was goin to go with dark grey on the decal and red on the f150 and svt part

NEW F-150 PRO FORD RAPTOR SVT GRAPHIC DECAL KIT | eBay

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive got a couple of peels in my factory grapics from rocks. They were there when I bought it. Its a black truck, so I know the graphics are a bit pointless. However I found these on Ebay and was wondering if anyone else has these or seen them on a raptor and what they think? Was goin to go with dark grey on the decal and red on the f150 and svt part

NEW F-150 PRO FORD RAPTOR SVT GRAPHIC DECAL KIT | eBay

i think they look pretty good

Trig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't really want the graphics either, but I bought off the lot, and they were on it. When I told the salesman as much (he was not smart on the truck...he kept calling it the Rapture), he said they could take them off for me. When I asked if they would take it off the price too, he said no. I told him I would keep my 1000 dollar stickers, then. Since then, they've kind of started to grow on me. I think they look pretty good on a white truck.

Reaction score
im looking for it

It took me about 30 minutes total to remove the side graphics off my Raptor.

Bought a heat gun and only needed it because one side of the car was in the shade. Had I started earlier in the day I could have just turned it around and let it heat up for 1/2 hour before removing the vinyl on the second side.

Simple Instructions

1. Leave in direct sun on hot day.
2. Ask wife and kids to start peeling.
3. Open a refreshing drink and watch.
:waytogo:

im looking for side graphics for my black raptor 2013 where i can find it