Reliability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RdR2027

Reaction score
I have no problems with my 2023 been reliable so far, I've ordered a 2024. I questioned the people at Raptor Assault about problems with their trucks. They said they only replace the air filters and window washing fluid. Tires are changed frequently because of the sharp rocks they are driving on. The truck I was driving had 8k miles and performed flawlessly. If thing were going to break, I believe they would break on these trucks.

OP
OP
J

Jpro39

Reaction score
I hear ya, I’ve heard no so good things about the new tundra. I think some people are stuck on the other Toyota models that have proven to be bomb proof like the 4Runner so they assume they all are that way. I’ve seen many raptors in the wild. It just seems like on this forum people are complaining all the time.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear ya, I’ve heard no so good things about the new tundra. I think some people are stuck on the other Toyota models that have proven to be bomb proof like the 4Runner so they assume they all are that way. I’ve seen many raptors in the wild. It just seems like on this forum people are complaining all the time.
Forums concentrate complaints. Everyone wants help, wants to vent, etc, the second anything goes wrong. If I had a dime for every first-time poster complaining of a problem, I'd have so many dimes they wouldn't fit in my garage. You can show your buddy this from the January 2024 Consumer Reports, page 55. Take all appropriate grains of salt because they're woke and hate gas guzzlers in general. Tundra wasn't last, but it was close.
1705543228896.jpeg