Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottyneutron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exchanged emails with Robyn today. Found out my order (placed back in December) will not be pulled for 2013 MY. So now I'm looking at a 2014.

Scottyneutron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Ouch" is right. Every time I read a story about some Sheik buying up fleets of Raptors and shipping them to the Middle East, I think "that one coulda been mine".

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Try emailing several dealers you can find with an in stock truck that meets your requirement

Use your order sheet that Robyn emailed you as leverage, tell them you are impatient and are ready to sign on a truck now instead of waiting for this one to come in (they don't know it's not)

I bet you can find a truck on the ground somewhere that a dealer is willing to make a deal on

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That sucks, I saw the writing on the wall with Redlands back in February after 3 months there were at least 12 orders ahead of me and not one truck was pulled by Ford, so I cancelled, reordered with another dealer. I left a lot of posts here telling guys they would not see their trucks. Robyn could have been honest with customers months ago and chose not to.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered back in 10/2012 from Redlands - after finding FRF and a little research I was worried that it may never come - so ordered a second rap on 11/15/2012 for same deal

Well the second one showed up - long wait but worth it - it is bad ass

Wise decision....