Recommended Performance shops in North East Atlanta?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caljae1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a shop who has experience modifying Raptors. Specifically Engine work…Located near the Buford GA area. Had a great shop back in California but struggling to find anyone out here. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
Caljae1

Caljae1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This

Local here, not sure what you want
Sorry. I guess that was a pretty ambiguous statement…. Nothing major. General bolt on performance mods. New down pipes, replacing the factory charge pipes, possibly exhaust… simple stuff, just rounding out the build where Shelby left off, but I would prefer to have it done by someone who understands these trucks.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry. I guess that was a pretty ambiguous statement…. Nothing major. General bolt on performance mods. New down pipes, replacing the factory charge pipes, possibly exhaust… simple stuff, just rounding out the build where Shelby left off, but I would prefer to have it done by someone who understands these trucks.
I know a good place, but its out in Athens near me, not the ATL